Privacy & Safety
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a new, EU-wide privacy and data protection law. It calls for more granular privacy guardrails, more nuanced data protection agreements, and more consumer-friendly and detailed disclosures about a buisnesses privacy and data protection practices.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS HELD BY US
- Customer name, address, phone numbers and email address.
- Order information including product description and cost.
PERSONAL DATA I DO NOT HOLD THAT ARE HELD BY THIRD PARTIES FOR LEGITIMATE REASONS
- I use third parties to collect payment which are currently PayPal and Stripe, I do not have access to you credit cards, debit cards, bank details, or other personal banking or finacial details
- Paypal and Stripe both adhere to strict laws and regulations to protect your personal Data
- I have passwords that no third partied have access to for both my stripe and paypal accounts
Paypals Data Protection Policy
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT WILL BE USED
- To provide customer support
- To settle disputes
- By purchasing from Brethyn you have given consent for us to hold personal data for a time which is deemed nessesary,.
- We hold records for 6yrs to fulfil our obligations to UK tax laws and obligations.
PASSING ON YOUR INFORMATION
Under no circumstances do we pass your personal details on to any other buisnesses or organisations for marketing purposes. We do share with the above mentioned legitimate third parties to be able to take payment, process and to fulfil orders (Paypal and Stripe). We may also be chosen by HMRC for a full company audit which will include information of all orders for tax purposes which includes customer invoices for a period of 5yrs prior to audit.
- We may have to contact you for information to fullfil your order
- Customers will only be contacted for marketing purposes to those who have chosen to sign up to our mailing list on the
I will only send you information relating to the Brethyn website, products, sales and exclusive discount codes that will be limited to a maximum of 12 per annum
Our customers have the right to know that their personal data is processed by us and how personal data about them is being processed, and what the data processing operations are.
Customers can request we withdraw held information at any time with legitimate and compelling reasons to do so such as for direct marketing purposes. However legally some information must be held for a minimum of 5yrs